Monday, November 28, 2011

Yes, I’m Still Here

38 Weeks


Nothing much to report on. Thanksgiving weekend went too fast as always. It was fun seeing family and friends. 


Saturday morning Ailo and I went on a walk and I swear The Boot dropped lower. I had eaten breakfast around 8am and Tim and I were running errands by 10am. By 10:30 I was feeling “off” - we pinned it to needing to eat again and not enough water, so we answered that. I was still feeling really strange, so when we got home I took a nap from 12:45-1:45 which is still rare for me, even pregnant. I had an overwhelming sense of my body telling me to slow down. I felt much better afterwards and enjoyed my nap.


People are surprised I’m at work today - some truly thought I’d be home with the little one by now. I wonder how many more of those comments I’ll have to endure - hopefully not another 3 weeks!







1 comment: