Sunday, November 20, 2011

Nursery - Check

37 Weeks


I finally feel like the nursery is put together. I pulled a “crazy” pregnant move; we had originally painted a bookshelf with some white paint for the nursery - however, the paint we used was an outdoor paint and as long as it’s been in the nursery, I could still smell the paint fumes and went paranoid that if I can smell it, there’s no way in hell I’m letting my baby inhale that. So thanks again to IKEA and cheap products, we bought a small bookshelf that looks better and leaves me have peace of mind.


We also had the carseats inspected on Thursday night - we didn’t realize how much information we’d receive. Nor did we realize how many “dangers” there are with all the gadgets the baby industry wants you to have have in the back with your baby. Projectile umbrellas, baby mirrors and baby toys - oh my! 


So now we’re really, really done with the major checklist and waiting for her arrival! November or December??







No comments:

Post a Comment