Saturday, November 5, 2011

35 Weeks

Okay, I think I may have reached “uncomfortable” now. The belly is truly in the way and my joints are... creaky. They don’t ache, but they feel tired in a way - like after running 8+ miles. Our birthing instructor said after 34 weeks we should try not to sit back so the baby will stay in proper position - frustrating because I really want to lay back at the end of the day! I’m taking her advice with a grain of salt. 


Work has been relentless this week. My team counterpart is in Geneva for another week, so hopefully by the time she gets back I can start easing up a bit. I’ve already passed a photograph shoot off to someone else because I just can’t imagine at 36 Weeks having the energy to stand around directing a photoshoot all day long. 


We’re also starting to get in what last Pre-Baby visits we can - once Thanksgiving hits, I’m not sure how I’ll feel about going out and such. 


The Boot is still a rolly polly little being inside - I’m not sure what “normal” activity and movement are, but it feels like she doesn’t stop moving all day! Lots of feet kicks at the top of my belly. 


2 comments:

  1. um... i don't think you're allowed to look that cute when you are 35 weeks preg... love the belly pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete