Friday, September 23, 2011

Never-ending To-Do List

I had a wave of overwhelm-ness this week. [That’s a word, right?] Work has been very demanding lately and I’m toast by the time I get home. Tuesday I was falling asleep on the couch by 8:30.
On top of that I’m continually reminded that I still need to find a pediatrician and childcare. Sigh. Have I mentioned I’m tired of interviewing people for a child that is not here?


I have 3-4 Pediatrician ideas within a few miles of us - I’m not even entirely sure what to ask yet. I know evening and weekend hours will be important though!


Two women I know have suggested using www.care.com to find childcare. Ideally I’d like someone around our area out of their home who will accept a 3-day pay - Tim and I are thinking about each working 4-day weeks that overlap so BGK is only in childcare 3 days a week for a while. Fingers crossed...


I finally scheduled our hospital tour for this Sunday. And at some point I need to get a flu shot - not only to protect BGK first, but the past two years I’ve been blindsided by the flu - gross.


Oh and life insurance too...


See - I’m the donkey.

1 comment:

  1. nice pic. :) i know you'll keep yourself balanced and get everything done. good luck with everything! thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete