Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Out of the Woods

Tim tested positive a week after I did. This virus works very strangely. The girls headed back to school. Tim just got out of his quarantine this past Saturday. I don’t think he was as bad as I was. 

Both our coughs are gone, but lasted until about Day 14 after first symptoms. I can taste, but I can tell it’s not 100%. Same with my sense of smell. It’s there, but not as strong as it was. I hope it all bounces back eventually 😕

The girls are getting their 1st vaccine dose today. Multiple doctors have said to proceed. Tim and I will be getting boosted with Moderna here shortly too. We’re going to stagger our boosters in case we’re down for a day. 

Cases are rising everywhere, in case anyone hadn’t noticed. (This is just our county)



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I just read your blog. I’m so incredibly sorry you had this twice. I’m glad you all are feeling better and your taste gets back to 100% soon. Hugs and love.

    ReplyDelete