Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Well Done Target

*Can you tell I have some extra time today to catch up on the blog?

We sent the girls to school today in a weak attempt of holiday clothing... I keep them in such basics that poor Nora put on a white and red striped hooded tunic and said “Mom, I can be a candy cane!” Bless her creativity! Hannah had on a red/black buffalo plaid shirt with black leggings. :: shrug :: 

So now I’m determined to do a better job at making sure they feel festive with certain holidays - especially with all the celebrating at school!

This is where I was headed: I was on Target’s website and I knew they were becoming more inclusive in their marketing - all types of differently-abled kids in their ads. Scrolling through the girls’ shirts, I saw this cutie modeling! 

Well done, Target!






No comments:

Post a Comment