Monday, October 8, 2012

Lords and Ladies... and Babies

10 Months, Week 1

This past weekend we went to the Renaissance Festival with our friends the Godfrey/Morris.’ It was super chilly - high 40s I think? The timing was a little awkward and we don’t have a lot of faith in Nora sleeping in the car now that she’s older. But since she went three hours before morning nap, she got a good 45 mins of sleep in the car. 

The babies were bundled well for the weather and the festival was entertaining as always. We only spend money on food and Guiness : )

Sunday morning I ran my scheduled 12 miles - the most I’ll run before the Cincy Half in two weeks. It was cold - it’s been a while since I’ve run in cold weather; and for that LONG. My hands were so damn cold when I was done, I could barely get the keys in the ignition. I thought it was bizarre since I’ve run in 16˚ weather and my hands did fine in the same gloves. My legs were noodles but it was a great feeling of accomplishment and I rewarded myself with two donuts and coffee - perfection.

Tim’s Sunday was full of yard work to clean up for showing. We had one showing on Wednesday afternoon which was actually an investor and surprisingly nothing this past weekend. 

We’re most likely going to bump the price down based on comp houses and that the market will be slowing down come winter. 


Bundles Babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment