Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New Toys

Tim and I have been wanting a laptop to upgrade to for a while now. We bought our iMac with most of our wedding money - 2005! The sucker is old and very very slow. 

I received a lovely award of money at work and Tim will have a holiday bonus, so we went ahead and got a 13" Mac Probook and will be upgrading my iPhone to an iPhone 4 in January - which will have a video camera in it [instead of buying a separate video camera]. 

I love not being tied down to the office space and the flexibility of having access while out in the living room with the baby. Not to mention wireless - woo!

So while on some of my daily blogs, I found another new Mom and this gorgeous photo of her with her son - I need to try out my Moby wrap too!


No comments:

Post a Comment