Monday, August 15, 2011

Nursery Progress

23 Weeks

We assembled the crib Sunday - wasn’t bad at all - better than most IKEA pieces if you ask us. Our painted dresser/now changing station is situated and well as the lamp table, glider and extra bookshelf.

We bought some curtains at IKEA Sunday that were neutral with some subtle hits of brown, grey and blue. Got it home and decided it’s way too monochrome with the rest of the room - I’m thinking if I can’t find a patterned curtain I like [no, I can’t sew and don’t own a sewing machine], I’ll just go with a bolder color, like a dark orange - POP!



5 comments:

  1. I don't think William and I will fit in that bed...

    Looking good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma - thankfully the guest bed fit IN the office so we can still keep those amenities : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! It looks great already! You guys are fast :)

    ReplyDelete