Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Quarantine

7 Months

I pulled the plug on any Easter plans - I became nervous and felt three weeks out was too close based on the last surgery date and cold. Too many people, too many germs. 

While it was a bummer not seeing family, they all understood - we’re all trying to get across this finish line. 

The good thing about quarantining your family; you get a lot done at home! Easter Sunday, both Tim and I ran, we cleaned out the garage and Ailo got a bath! 

Hannah has a tiny cough right now, but we’ve only noticed it a few times in an entire day - hoping it’s just reflux - related. If it is a cold, heaven help me...


Touching her toes at the sitter’s!

Enjoying her Easter card from Nana.


It took 6 months before we got big, intentional smiles!

SISTERS!

Fresh air on Easter.

3 comments:

  1. Gah! I can't get enough of these adorable photos, especially the one of Nora and Hannah cheesin' it together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those smiles melt my heart! Keeping you all in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete