Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Cardiology Check-In

7 Weeks

Again shocked at how long it takes to see anyone at these appointments. I can now say my expectations are set and I can be prepared for half my day to be used up. 

Today was a 1:10pm appointment. 

11:30 pump
12pm feed Hannah
12:15 leave 12:50 check in to Cardiology
1:40pm called to be weighed
1:45pm put in a 2nd waiting room. 
2:35 Dr. Lisa [fellow] sees us
2:45 Dr. Kimball sees us
3pm Get coffee and feed Hannah since it’s been 3 hours (My boobs are about to burst)
3:45pm Leave Children’s
4:30 Get home and finally pump 5 hours after my last pump

I digress - the Cardiologist was very happy with her weight gain [6 lbs 15 oz!] and since she has steady breathing while she’s sleeping, we’re holding off on medication. We also do not need to see him for a month. 

Good report!

No comments:

Post a Comment