Thursday, December 27, 2012

Stomach Bug


I’m not sure if all night labor or all night diarrhea is worse.

Last night I thought I'd just eaten too much - felt "too full." I tried to sit up in bed and read some magazines, popped some Tums. I slept from 10-11pm. Woke wide awake with an upset stomach. By 12am the explosions were happening... about every half hour. Around 2:30am I threw up something fierce. I tried “sleeping” in the guest room. Everytime I was close to falling asleep, run to the bathroom again.

Thankfully we were already going to take Nora to the sitter today so I was able to sleep on and off until noon.

I stuck around while our furnace guy wrapped up his ALL DAY session on the furnace for inspection repairs. Tim went to the Milford inspection and I couldn't go - I was frustrated because I was sick and Sid was taking so damn long downstairs. Tim said it’s probably a good thing because the inspection list would probably freak me out.

We know we’re buying a 30 year old home... I hope we come out unscathed once Tim gets home and we look through the report. Either way we have to be out by the end of January!


No comments:

Post a Comment