Sunday, December 30, 2012

Low Expectations...

I knew I kept my expectations low for a reason...

So not only was I down with a stomach bug on Thursday, I couldn’t even make it to the inspection if I wanted because of the furnace repairs. And the inspection was not good.

We met with our realtor on Friday, she was very disappointed that the seller hadn’t disclosed some problems with the house with the listing. There are a lot of little things that are just common sense when you go on the market. There are some larger items that should have been disclosed. We submitted a lengthy repair list and aren’t sure what to expect coming back. We weren’t scared away, we still really like the house and hope we can work something out to get in there, but we’re preparing ourselves to possibly look for a temporary apartment for various outcomes... 

It’s stressful and inconvenient, but to complain is silly. 

More positive vibes that we hear something back that we can work with. 


1 comment:

  1. good luck!!!!! i hope it all works out! hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete