Tuesday, September 21, 2021

This & That August / September

 

My first in-person race in two years!
Only a 7K, but hot and struggled after not running for about 4 months - !

Nora learning electric bass.

Someone found some lipstick!

Driveway art!

Foam Rolling

My friend, Maren and I! Friends since 1999!


Just like college when I was the 3rd wheel then too!

Tim went to Colorado for a quick 3-day trip with a friend to visit a third friend. Meanwhile, I wanted to attend a music festival in Lexington - Railbird - to see my favorite band, My Morning Jacket. However it was 90 degrees, half the staff failed their COVID tests, and the festival was not equipped with enough water bottle stations. We probably spent most of our time waiting in lines to just get water - it was bad. I guess the day was worth it to see my favorite band, and the festival organizers sure learned a lot too! WATER, WATER, WATER.

No comments:

Post a Comment