Wednesday, December 18, 2019

December Birthdays

Nora had seven pals over for her 8th birthday. Turning 40 doesn’t make me feel old, but having an 8-year-old does! 

The girls were al well-behaved and it was a bit loud and boisterous, but all good!





Oh yeah - I also turned 40 this year. I haven’t be dreading it; I don’t *feel* 40... maybe like 34 still. We had one good evening to celebrate. Dinner with Tim at 20 Brix in Milford; prosecco and scallops - yum!



Afterwards we hit Bishop’s Quarters; a 3-level bar in Loveland. Such a neat space, however the 3rd floor was closed for a private party AND they kicked us out of the 2nd floor unexpectedly to an over-booked party. The bar covered our floor 2 drinks and gave us appetizers, so I supposed that made up for it. 

Nearly all my good friends showed up for a drink which was fantastic. 





I’m grateful for my health and my body and looking forward to a new decade; not everyone makes it this far 🌈✨

No comments:

Post a Comment