Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Weekend

18 Weeks


More evolution - Wednesday I had Nora on the ground before bedtime and she’s lifting her legs and swinging them side to side - getting closer to a roll! I admittedly give her some help sometimes and she seems to enjoy it. Tummy Time isn’t a struggle anymore which is pleasant. 


I realized how involved we’ll become in Holidays now - Easter was really just another day here, visiting with family, but I’m sure we’ll find our own way to celebrate with Nora. 


I can’t believe I haven’t even been back a month yet to work - it sure feels like it! I still feel bad missing one day of work, but so far it’s working... I’m nervous for the inevitable business trip which I’m sure will happen at least once this year. Tim already has one on the books for the first week of May - two nights away - ack!


No comments:

Post a Comment