Monday, February 15, 2016

Photo Dump

Both girls were sick the first week of February; Nora had a horrible cough, Hannah had a fever that was fluctuating, and I felt like my head was a balloon full of snot. Tim’s action worked its way through now, too. Thankfully we’re all back to better sleeping and hopefully can fend off any more germs. 

When someone isn’t tired...

Thanks Nora! My job is done here...

Hannah asleep during lunch at the sitter’s.

A letter from Hoxworth letting me know where my blood donation was used - warm feelings!

She polished off a whole packet of oatmeal - WOO!

Nora enjoying hot cocoa after playing in the snow with the sitter’s children.

A visual of Hannah’s g-tube recipe. We have another check-in next week. She ate terribly the week she was sick - I’m praying she gained a LITTLE weight so we can progress to getting that tube out.



No comments:

Post a Comment