Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday Links

We had a long week of colds, Hannah fevers and teething [Hyland’s teething tablets rule!] - so here are two links I enjoyed this week:

What Women Around the World Pack in Their Hospital Bags

Are you kidding me? This article just validates how amazing we have it in the US [despite our awful maternity leave]; clean water alone! I can’t believe a lot of these women have to bring their own razors to cut the umbilical cord!! 

Tim Tebow's “Night to Shine”

I didn’t dislike Tim Tebow, but now have newfound respect for him.

Greg Olsen + Family

Greg Olsen plays for the Carolina Panthers and has a son born with a CHD - I love when professional athletes use their experiences to do great!

Okay, last NFL player, I swear:

Andy Dalton Foundation

I think I’ve posted about Andy Dalton’s foundation before, but it’s just fantastic how much he and his wife help out local families with serious special needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment