Friday, May 3, 2013

Nothing New...

16 Months, Week 4

I’m a little out of touch with Nora’s naps which makes me feel out of touch as her mother... at the sitter Nora takes one nap around 1pm every day - which is easy - she has her system with many kids and Nora knows that. 

On the weekends we’re in a transition period I think; her awake time is much longer now, but without the other kids around, she gets sleepy late morning... so as we’re out running errands, she’ll fall asleep in the car around 11:30 - doh! But whatever - we’re all flexible, so we work with it. 


Last Saturday we took Ailo get his nails “did.” As he was being groomed, we thought Nora would enjoy seeing the dogs in the kennel. She did - for a short time.


The Flying Pig is on Sunday bright and early... I’m fairly confident I’ll do decent and hoping the rain will hold out... or only contain itself to light sprinkles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment