Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving

11 Months, Week 3

What a great 4 day weekend! We had a good balance of extended family and quiet time at home. I’m trying to find the photo of me from Thanksgiving last year - I’m hugely preggers at my parents. 

Grammy Batty pulled out some more oldie-but-goodie toys from our childhood for Nora. Nora had such fun with all her grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins! I wish I’d gotten more photos of Nora with her cousins, but it was a bit much with all the people and bustle. I think Amy got at least one good one in there : ) 

Nora ate most thanksgiving food well, but not a fan of mashed potatoes - booo! Texture is my guess. 

Grammy Batty must have turned a “blind ear” to me when I said no to baby cell phone toys. Thanks Mom - love ya ; )

Saturday and Sunday were so nice and relaxing, lots of family time with the frigid temps outside. Got our few decorations up for Xmas - don’t want to go overboard with [hopefully] more showings plus a toddler getting into everything! 


Tech Baby

You know, just hanging in my toy box.

Grampy made me a paper hat!

Crawling around with Grammy.

Beautiful Thanksgiving Day!

Heeeyyyy!

The one photo I was able to get at Krons - lots going on!

Nora did this the ENTIRE grocery trip. Really?

Nora + Caterpillar

Meeting Yukon Cornelius and the Abominable Snow Monster

Ailo sitting pretty with the tree



2 comments:

  1. The shopping cart is so funny. Liberty Township gansta' lean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the shopping cart photo! it totally makes it on my awesome-kid-photos-of-all-time list!

    ReplyDelete