Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Hangin’ with Mama

11 Months, Week 3

Our office closed early today, as we typically do the day before a holiday. I was excited to spend a little extra time with Nora, but realized I should only pick her up after her PM nap - extra ME time!!

I drove in [as opposed to the usual bus ride] and left at 1:40, home at 2:15 and started my 4-mile run at 2:30. Got home and rinsed off, got a load of laundry started and vacuumed a bit. Took off to get Nora from the sitter at 3:45. I tell you what - that 1.5 hrs of alone time was pretty awesome [I love you family, but ME time is always precious : ) ]*

Nora had just woken up from her nap when I got her just before 4pm. We headed home and went straight into a neighborhood walk - Nora and Ailo both needed fresh air and exercise! I’m thankful this Thanksgiving for mild weather to open the windows and get fresh air! 

Nora had dinner and then playtime where I captured a few photos... It really is true that every month you say “This is the best age!” And then the next month you say the same thing... these babies [toddlers!] just evolve and grow and it’s amazing to watch them develop. 

Nora points at everything now so I try and tell her everything she’s pointing to so she learns the words. These are the captures:





When I picked her up from the sitter, her hair was all rooster-ed out. Amazing.


*I also redeemed my Mothers’ Day gift [!] on Monday - a gift card to Aveda for a 1-hr massage. Dudes - it was 
O-mazing. Who knew you could have knots in your neck??

No comments:

Post a Comment