Sunday, July 8, 2012

In Da Club[house]

7 Months, Week 1


Thursday after the holiday, Tim and I both woke up with “fuzzy” throats - ruh-roh. Thursday night I nixed my run because I was feeling achey and maybe even chills? Friday was more of the same - I just wanted soup and crackers for dinner, was wrapped in a blanket and laid down at 9:15 after downing some Alka Seltzer. 


Saturday felt fairly better, but still a sore throat. We ran loads of errands and even a stop into IKEA - the best place to go on a Saturday afternoon! *sarcasm* I felt better Saturday PM so stayed up later with some wine... Which never pairs well with a baby who wakes up at 5:30am on a Sunday - booo!


My throat is still not right today. If I’m still not in shape in the morning, I guess I’ll resort to calling the doctor - ugh. 


In the land of Nora, she had lots of floor time today and rolled herself to and fro - more time in her favorite new spot - the “Clubhouse” - under the coffee table. It’s cute for now until her head reaches bumping height! 


I also love dumping over my toy basket now!


1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better! Love the pictures of Nora! She is so precious!

    ReplyDelete