Monday, July 16, 2012

Babies & Music

7 Months, Week 2


We’ve slowly rid ourselves of the summer colds. Thankfully it never hit Nora. 


Tim has set lunchtime basketball aside and is now joining me in running which I really enjoy - I’ve never had a running partner! We flip flop on weeknights and on Sunday mornings we take the baby jogger out - talk about a workout - it’s like swinging a weighted bat. The front wheel doesn’t steer and it pulls a bit to the left, so we may need to re-jig some things... 


This past Saturday we had some free tickets to the Bunbury music festival downtown. We went with our good friends, the Sheehans - their little one is 10 months old. We met up with another couple and their 5-week old, so it was fun getting the three girls together! Just 3 years ago the six of us would go to music festivals together and now we go for a short time with our daughters : ) 


Nursing seems to be winding down a bit... my flow ain’t what it used to be so I’ve been following up some nursing periods with a little bit of formula. I have my first business trip coming up the third week of August, so if I haven’t dried up by then, that will be my sign-off. I’m actually going to miss the specialness of nursing. However, all the tasks that come with it will be nice to move on. So if she gets 8 months total of the boob, I’ll be happy.


Dads and their girls!

Poor nugget never fell asleep for nap #3.

Ava rocking the ear protection.

New Moms and their lovely ladies!

1 comment: