Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother’s Day

5 Months, Week 2


I think I’m going to enjoy Mother’s Day - mainly because my birthday is going to essentially disappear with Nora’s being on the 4th. And with the holidays the focus of December, it’s nice to have a Spring holiday dedicated to me!


Nora gave me a amazing giftcard to my salon, but I’m not allowed to use it on my hair - helloooo massage! I figure I should enjoy these gifts from Baby Nora because eventually her gifts will truly be from her and more “thought-that-counts” - i.e. handmade necklaces and drawrings : )


For Mother’s Day, my wants were simple: go visit my parents so Dad could see Nora [he hadn’t seen her since Easter], go on a nice run [which fell through due to an awful stomachache] and go shopping to try on jeans alone [accomplished]. 


We had a lovely visit with my family - however Little Miss Thang amazingly only slept 10 minutes on the way up to Tipp - fail! She stayed awake then entire visit and was thankfully not grumpy. We left at 2:30 and girlfriend was asleep before we hit the highway. Guess she just enjoyed herself that much!




No comments:

Post a Comment