Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Leaps & Bounds

22 Weeks / 5 Months


I’m amazed at the progress Nora has made as a person - I swear within just the past week, she wants to sit up more, is now interested in eating and drinking and has started reaching out for everything and anything. She really enjoys Ailo now and reaches for him and giggles and “pets” him. 


Saturday we tested out simply putting a spoon in her mouth and she opened up for it! So Sunday we gave our first cereal test! Nora was very receptive and opened her mouth, but did not like the new flavor experience! I’m not even sure she swallowed anything : ) 


She also reaches out to grab my drinking glasses so I gave her a small plastic cup to play with which she liked as well. The baby’s growin’ up!


This is what I do, right?

I’m a big girl too!

Sloppy, sloppy cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment