Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Flip Floppin’

5 months Week 4


So much going on - Nora has definitely been a hoot and very fun! She finally has some strength to sit in the Exer-saucer, or as I like to call it, the Over-stimulation Station. She loves it and we love that we can keep her busy in it! 


Nora also started sleeping on her side which inevitably led to - rolling over! She accomplished the feat this on Memorial Day while trying to go down for a nap. I went to check on her and she was on her stomach with a fearful look: “What just happened and how do I get out of this?” During playtime, she managed it again and once we clapped and cheered for her, she smiled and kicked her legs - she knew it was a good thing! And now she can’t stop : ) 


Cereal has been going great - just brown rice at this point. I think I’m going to cook up veggies this week and freeze some servings to try out this weekend - first up will be green beans! 








3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness i want to grab your baby and smother her in cuddles and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm, seriously, can you get any cuter miss nora?! have fun makin' baby food!

    ReplyDelete