Monday, April 6, 2020

Ohio Quarantine Week 3

Our moods are getting better - I know the weather helps. Everything around us is blooming and green - thank goodness. 

This past weekend we were actually incredibly busy - with home work. Tim changed some lightbulbs, installed a new light switch in Hannah’s room, then we tackled trimming about 9 honeysuckle bushes along our property that borders the road. Anyone who has honeysuckle on their property knows how aggressive that plant is. We took turns for about 6 hours. It was nearly 80 degrees that day - not typical for March in Ohio. 

Then we grilled out and sat our butts down. 

Sunday I did a 3 mile run, then I took Nora with me to my office – I need my office chair for my back! PLUS our office managers were gracious enough to offer up supplies - TOILET PAPER. With three girls in one house, we go through it quickly 😕We had tons at the office so I took 6 rolls, one roll of paper towels and some tissues. Our snot and colds here have not completely subsided, so we are still in need of tissues! 

I’m glad I could leave the house and take Nora with me - I think she needed it. Nora also had expressed wanting a family photo with very specific art direction; she would hold Hannah and Mom & Dad would stand behind them. Tim held the phone out as long as his arm would allow, and wouldn’t you know it – it came out amazing : ) 



We did buy Nora a Lego set to keep her occupied - she finished in about three hours! She has been super unmotivated... I can’t blame her, our girls had such a routine that has been thrown out the window. 


No comments:

Post a Comment