Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Hannah’s Birthday Invite


Hannah had her first birthday party invite on Saturday that wasn’t a “whole class” invite. I was SO touched. The Mom said Birthday Girl asked to invite Hannah first. The Birthday Girl was SO sweet with Hannah; taking her hand, playing with her, telling her to sit next to her… it made me feel so LIGHT. The Mom and Grandmother knew Hannah and were so accommodating and lovely to Hannah, even when she was hesitant to sit, take a photo, or shy away from the high schooler dressed in a shark costume : D 

I’m thankful for sweet new friends. 

I’m also thankful we showed up halfway through when all the kids were exiting the pool so I didn’t have to get in with Hannah 😆


*Disclaimer: I was behind the phones making silly faces so Hannah would participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment