Wednesday, August 15, 2018

First Day of School!

I feel way less overwhelmed this year - both girls are established in their schools (Nora 1st grade) and Hannah has her same teacher, continuing with the 3’s class for her second of three years. 

Nora already knows two kids in her class and when I dropped her off at Extended Day, at least three kids ran up to greet her. I tried to steer Nora to greet the Kindergarteners because they could be nervous. She said “Mmm I don’t know.” Argh! We need to work on choosing kindness. Nora can be a leader, but sways a bit towards the bossy side. 

Hannah had no reservations when Nora left with me. And based on my sitter’s photos, she got on the bus very easily : ) 

I even signed up for PTA this year - ! Not sure how much I can contribute, but I’m going to do my best. 

We had a welcome breakfast at the elementary Saturday AM and I recognized one mom whose daughter is pals with Nora - even I felt better that I’m starting to feel more comfortable and slowly meeting families. 

Family Selfie!

Biggie Girl!



Autonomy in dressing self...

No comments:

Post a Comment