Friday, May 11, 2018

T&A: The Other Side

We planned pretty well: dividing up the recovery days between ourselves and the grandparents for the first week, then onto the babysitter the second week. 

Hannah really started eating like herself on Wednesday - Day 10. We haven’t quite evened out with sleep yet... I’ll be curious to see if the surgery affects sleep. 

We will have a follow-up sleep study the firsts week of August. Oh my Lord, if it doesn’t come back better, I’ll tear my hair out. We have a little friend whose T&A did not benefit his sleep apnea so now he needs an MRI to see if there are structural issues in his airways - !!

In the meantime, I may consider getting a weighted blanket if she continues to not sleep through the night. I think I’d rather her sleep issues be behavioral and not physiological - ? 

Positive vibes and prayers!


1 comment: