Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Nora's Temporary Playhouse

Both of us are excited Nora is old enough to stay outside while Tim does yardwork and knows to stay close to the house, knows to come in and get me if she needs me, and does fairly well at not bothering Tim too much.

I’ll admit, the one thing we should have waited for in a house was a better yard. We both accept we moved too fast on this house three years ago. Oh well, live and learn and adapt. We essentially have NO flat space for a swingset, we may be able to manage some type of playhouse at the top of our hill - so this past weekend Tim set up our tent [I think it was last used in 2010??]. 

He patiently got her play table, a sleeping bag, some snacks and coloring books. I even peeked in and she was reading Disney books and listening on her Walkman. We all win!

Now if we could just find a free/used playhouse!



1 comment:

  1. Love her professional pose! We'll keep a lookout for a playhouse.

    ReplyDelete