Saturday, July 25, 2015

That Nora.

3 Years, 8 Months

After leaving Nora again while we were in Children’s for Hannah’s croup, we swore Nora grew up again. Just the conversations and behavior I guess is the best way to describe it... 

The goofball’s favorite word now is “Booty Butt” which I think she learned from the sitter’s daughter : P

Last night I was putting her to bed. Each time she leaves her room at night, she gets a strike. Three strikes and we shut her door so she can’t get out. Last night on the 3rd holler, she opened her door but did not technically leave her room which she pointed out to me. 

“What do you need Nora?”

“I need something to make me cozy. Ummm... how about the big chocolate bar downstairs?”

Well played, child. Well played.

Nora’s 1st sparkler!

Nora with Daddy’s glasses - hahahaha!

I turned around and she wrote her name - !

Haircut & Oatmeal!

A turtle in our driveway!!



2 comments:

  1. That girl is so hilarious! Love it, never a dull moment! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY YES! smart girl to technically follow all the rules and ask to cuddle up to a chocolate bar! she's pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete