Sunday, October 13, 2013

Norris Wedding

22 Months, Week 2

Saturday was Tim’s cousin, Jason’s wedding to his fiancé at Vinoklet Winery in Colerain. The weather has been fairly warm for October, so thankfully I made the right decision to not put tights on myself or Nora for the outdoor wedding. The setting was very beautiful and picturesque. 

Nora was pretty good and stayed put among the chairs during the ceremony. She actually laid on my shoulder for the last 5 minutes or so which threw me into paranoia because she never sits still and I was convinced she felt warm and was getting sick. She wasn’t.

The last time I was at Vinoklet was for my cousin Brian’s reception and I was pregnant with Nora - so I was excited to try the winery’s goods. The only non-sweet wine was a Merlot and I really liked it - thumbs up. 

There were snacks and drinks while photos were taken and a kiddie table with a few toys and crayons/booklets which was a great idea for the little ones. 

Nora owned the dancefloor before dancing even started - lots of windmill arms, I was proud. We left around 8pm since Nora’s typical bedtime is 7:30 - great evening!









No comments:

Post a Comment