Sunday, June 2, 2013

10-Year College Reunion

I use that term loosely because about 36 people were invited [?] and about 8 of us showed up with our families. Nor did the organizer show up because he had a sick child. None of us cared because we were all so close in college, it was just fun to see everyone and meet their kids/toddlers/babies!

We met at Ault Park at 11am so we all brought a picnic lunch - thank heavens the weather held out amazingly. We had picnic tables, a few swings and a mulch pile - everything those kids could need. 

Our small group is about halvsies - Half of us are still in town and the others came in from Cleveland, Indy and Huntington, Alabama! [Those Zomkowskis are amazing travelers] Nora enjoyed the other kids, but still had her own agenda, running here and there and everywhere. 

Nora relaxes with a book on the way to the park.






It was so great to see everyone - I miss the out-of-towners and it feels like we just easily pick up from the last time we were together in person. I liked high school, but I loved college and feel my friendships in college meant a lot more. 

My friend/old roomie Kara, posted this fantastic photo on Instagram that I nabbed a screengrab of:


So sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment