Monday, February 4, 2013

Baby Cabin!

14 Months old today!

My sense of time is cosmic. Months ago we scheduled to go to a cabin with a few friends and their babies. I was very hesitant since our house was on the market/what if we had to move that weekend? Well, I was nearly right on. We agreed to go and found we had to move just one week before. Blergh!

Tim and I are home bodies, so after an exhausting non-stop weekend with moving, we just want to stay put. However, we took off right after Tim got home from work on Friday for Hocking Hills. 

Overall, it was very fun to spend time with friends and be forced to relax. The road trip home from Hocking Hills was very pretty along route 50. I never stayed up past 12am because I physically couldn’t. We ate great food and had laughs. I never did get in the hot tub like I’d planned - oh well. 

Nora had a great time and the space was basically one big room for her to walk around which worked well. I sat in the back with her on the ride home which helped her wiggles. 

Ailo spent the weekend with his girlfriend, Maggie Barker - a lovely lady retriever. He was pleasantly worn out which is always good. Nora must have missed him something fierce because she’s been snuggling on him all day yesterday and this morning - so cute!

Evelyn & Nora gnawing carrots!

Nora takes a ride in the clothes basket.

Carrot gnawing.

Nora photobombs the Cowans - ha!


1 comment: