Sunday, February 10, 2013

Batty Visit


14 Months, Week 1

My family came down today to visit us and see the new house - I made soup and we enjoyed visiting for a little while. 

Nora had a tricky morning. She was pretty restless all night and coughing a lot. Again, we didn’t get her out of the crib until 7am [not bad] but she was super whiney all morning and was really testing Tim and I. Breakfast concluded with a head full of jam. So we had to fit in this morning. 

She actually slept 2 hrs this morning which is rare - I’m guessing because she didn’t sleep well. When she woke up and my parents were here, she clung to Tim for a long time and took a long time to warm up to Mom & Dad. Thankfully she came around and was her usually goofy self for everyone. 

After they all left around 2pm, Nora went down again and has been sleeping 1hr so far... all this visiting wears a girl out I suppose! 



Nora enjoys standing in her new chairs.

Nora & Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment