Saturday, August 18, 2012

Fall Fashion

8 Months, 2 Weeks

Everyone knows the Septemeber issue is the most important fashion issue of the year - which is why I’ve been stocking up for Nora in 12 mo. clothes - ! 

I just recently realized I’ve been neglecting the fact that while the 6-mo pants “fit,” they’re tight and cropped up to her knees. Whoops. 

So we took a trip to my favorite child store - Lil’ Sprouts but only found a pair of 9-mo PJs [which she also needed], a UC onesie for $5 [Go Bearcats!], a new toy that lights up and play music [I done did it], a pair of Minnetonka moccasins for $6 [amazing!] and a fall coat for $8 I could not pass up because it was just too cute. 

Grampy Batty - we’re all set now for a UC photoshoot with you! 

I totally went against my “educational toys” rule.

Oh and some rockstar tight black jeggings - win!

No comments:

Post a Comment