Friday, July 22, 2011

Goodbye My Skinny Jeans...

20 Weeks - Halfway!

Today was another “accept that I’m expanding” day. Mom and I were fairly successful at the thrift store; came home with about 5 pairs of “lounge” pants, another pair of maternity jeans, cute maternity cargo capris, and 1 pair of brown Calvin Klein heels for $5 - hey man, I’m trying to keep some style!

Note: maternity jeans are heavy!! I probably gain 5lbs just by wearing those!

On my afternoon off, I’m going through my closet and packing away all my “Pre-” jeans, pants and skirts. I made the mistake of trying to see if I could fit in any with a belly band - I can’t even get some of those jeans over my hips! That’s a good thing, right? Just means my body is prepping to get the Boot out!

Skinny jeans, maybe I’ll see you in... March? Is that realistic?


No comments:

Post a Comment