Thursday, December 13, 2018

Nora’s Special Night Out

Ever since Nora was about three or four (?), Tim and I have taken Nora to a play around the holidays - just her with Mommy & Daddy. We feel it’s important to do things alone with Nora since Hannah has more needs. Nora can still be very resentful of Hannah even though our time with Hannah is always medical or therapy.

This year we took Nora to see Junie B Jones, Jingle Bells Batman Smells at Memorial Hall. It was so fun! I had never been, it’s a small, beautiful theater. I was pretty excited they served adult beverages. For once, I wasn’t on high alert with Hannah and could relax - so I got myself a Pinot Noir! 

The play was super cute and afterwards we took Nora for sushi - she loves shrimp tempura rolls : ) 

Happy 7th Birthday my sassy dear!








2 comments:

  1. Such a smart, funny young lady! Quite a beauty!❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treat! Glad you got to enjoy your Nora time!

    ReplyDelete