Monday, September 17, 2018

Potty Progress (?)

Tim ran out to get some items yesterday. Hannah said she had to go potty but pushed me out of the bathroom and closed the door. šŸ˜³

I’d heard she’d started this behavior last week when I was gone. I was nervous that she’d pee all over the floor or just go to town playing with toilet paper. 

I kept checking in with her and she’d growl back “No!” At one point she let me in and she was stark naked! AND there was poop in the toilet! Sooo... good? But then I started freaking out that I had to check if she’d wiped. 

She hadn’t. I flew around getting wet wipes before she sat down on a chair! Thank God I was speedy before THAT mess happened - !! 

But then the turd (har) refused to put on clothes for a good 20 minutes! I laid a kitchen towel below her chair just in case. šŸ™€

Regardless, I’m proud Hannah is gaining some autonomy with her potty skills!


No comments:

Post a Comment