Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Ds Coverage

Lots of great stuff out there recently despite the Tom Segura special on Netflix. I’ll let you read that upsetting story on your own and not waste my blog space on him or his intelligent audience :: sarcasm ::

The 2018 Gerber Baby has Ds! Wahooooo! Our community was bursting with pride and joy when he was announced. We all felt like Lucas’ parents that day. Kudos to Gerber for Changing the Face of Beauty! Marketers are slowly coming around to making sure all families know their children are valued! 



Second, another story covered by Today Parents - #theluckyfewtattoo. I’ve been privy to this for some time since I stay connected to the community. I definitely want to get it - just need some time and a decision on where to put it : )  

This is a more complicated design a Mom in Australia came up with, but man, it’s pretty awesome! 


No comments:

Post a Comment