Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Photo Dump - Spring '17


Ragamuffin with no pants, dirty shirt and unique “shoes.”

Hannah’s April Fool to Nora - wearing her swimsuit.


This is unnecessary. It’s preschool. I refuse to pay for “graduation” photos. :: eyeroll ::

Successfully donated last Friday. Popping iron pills for a few days prior helped me out!
My blood flow is super fast [?] and the technician commented how I was faster than both the men before me.

Mini Christine vacuums under the couch cushions - YEESSSS!

Hannah rocking Aunt Molly’s overalls from the 80s!



My awesome sisters watched the girls while Tim and I had a date night dinner at 50 West.

Delicious beer flights! 

The cutest cutie pretending to ride her tricycle. Another physical challenge we’ll conquer.

 
Nora, Chicken. Chicken, Nora.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! Girls...adorable as always. Tim...how many flights did he take? lol

    ReplyDelete