Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Preschool Christmas Program


Nora came home with her preschool Christmas program script: she was a Narrator with about three lines - ! You don’t understand - that’s a LOT for this little play. Most kids who even have a line have only one.

I was worried and then proud - I mean, those teachers had to have a lot of confidence in Nora and her speech abilities!

Let me tell you - ol’ Christine Batty back in high school was quite the speech student. Won myself a contest or two :: puffy chest :: Haha!

My Dad is also a lector at his parish - a very good speaker - so I kind of see Nora as taking the Batty Family speech baton : )

We practiced with Nora a lot at home and thankfully the school practiced a lot. Nora’s memory is amazing, so she had no trouble memorizing those lines. Except for the word “registered.”

Nora was very comfortable up on stage [big surprise] and delivered her lines very well - except for “registered.”








1 comment: