Friday, November 18, 2016

Nora 4's Class

We had new photographers for Nora’s preschool photos (which I still think is bizarre those even exist). Unfortunately, the photographer styled Nora’s bangs to split down the middle. Our sitter said they did something to her daughter’s hair also that wasn’t like her. 

*Again, I let Nora choose her outfit and accessories - because why not?



I’m a bit disappointed and Tim and I aren’t even going to get a photo because it just doesn’t look like her! And in this day and age, we have plenty of other great photos of Nora. 

Next up - the school Christmas play. Nora came home with a script and has lines. The most lines in the play as a narrator!! The play includes the morning 3’s, 4’s, and Pre-K class - ! Not sure how she landed this, but I’m proud and now nervous to get her lines down! (The teachers do sit at the front to help out)



I told Nora she’s following in Grandpa Batty’s footsteps of speaking in church. And Mommy’s too - I’ve been known to narrate and win some speech contests... !

Wish Nora luck!



1 comment: