Monday, June 13, 2016

Memorial Day Weekend and Beyond

Trying to keep up!

Memorial Day weekend [Thursday] Tim and I went to Indy for a My Morning Jacket show [my favorite band since their debut back in 1998]. 

It was Tim and my first night out since my office holiday party on Dec. 11th - !! I couldn’t believe it. I even checked our calendar - yup. Whoops. 

It was a perfect night, loved being able to sit on a restaurant patio with a beer and just sit. 

Stayed across from The Colts stadium - HUGE!


At a state park in downtown Indy - they provided lawn seats!



My parents wonderfully spent the night at our house. Katherine stopped by to visit and did some amazing face swaps with her phone and sent them to us. I was crying laughing so hard - especially the Nora/Dad one! 


BWAAHAHAHAA!



This past weekend was [too] jammed: 

Saturday:
8am oil change
9-11am Champion siding consult
2:15 left to drop off girls at Krons so we could make a
4:30 wedding. Left the wedding at 
7pm to take advantage of IKEA with no children in tow! Left IKEA close to 
9pm and got a nightcap in downtown Milford

Sunday:
8am groceries. Tim left to get girls around
9:15 while I ran. He got home with girls at 
11:30am Then off to a friend’s birthday party at
1:30 Was tons of fun seeing people, albeit hot. Left party at 
4:30 and had to wake the girls up in the car. 


Hannah and her Bud, Stu.

5pm catnap on Mama!


Whew! Looking forward to an empty Father’s Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment