Sunday, March 16, 2014

Tick Tock Tick Tock

I put my winter coats away. I don’t care if it jinxes me. These past teaser days are torture. Even Nora can’t take it! Just kidding, she was having a 2-year old meltdown. Recently, the crying has been because we don’t put juice or milk in the right cups. Today she asked for peanut butter on her english muffin. Then when we handed to her, “I don’t like peanut butter!” No reason. Surrender. 




Nora has busted out an old hand-me-down toy that plays a LOT of music. She now like to sing “Oh Susannah” constantly. We also played robot this morning with our grocery bag. 





2 comments:

  1. Friday she had a mini meltdown in her favorite Melt-Down spot by the garage door and I looked at her and said, "What are you doing?" Then she stopped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but, that cup & peanut butter meltdown made me chuckle out loud! She is such a hoot!

    ReplyDelete