Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Running with a heavy heart

I had planned on running last night already. After the Boston news, I really wanted to run last night. I have feelings of anger and sadness, not just as a human with a heart, but as a runner. 

Lots of feelings coursed through me yesterday and a friend articulated those feelings on her own site - I hope she doesn’t mind if I share:

http://latterdaybohemian.com/2013/04/on-boston/

Love and support to the runners, families and supporters who were there.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, lady. It was tremendously encouraging to know that there were so many others feeling the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first thought was of you & how this could just as easily have been you running! God bless those in Boston who were directly affected by this horrible act!

    ReplyDelete