Friday, October 26, 2012

Batty or Kron?

10 Months, Week 3

Nora’s “Batty”ness keeps shining through...

This photo shows her hair is redder than I expected... her Great-Grandpa, Virgil [Red] Batty left this world with a head full of red hair. Many of my Batty cousins have proud red hair too and in certain lights, my hair can have a red tint.

Additionally, Nora is a busy body. I’m a busy-body, my Mom is, and Grandma Heitkamp is. I’m sure a lot of 10-month olds are, but Nora doesn’t even like long car rides... much like her aunts Stephanie and Katherine : ) 

But then she’ll give you a goofy smile and it’s all Kron with big doe eyes. 

I truly think she looks like a mix of Tim and I which I love. 

And she looks so BIG in these photos!



1 comment:

  1. So precious! She got the best of both of you! She had no choice but to be absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete