Sunday, September 29, 2019

Two Decades with Friends

I’ve had two really good college friends since about sophomore year at UC (DAAP); 1999. Both of their spouses were dating them at the time. Once we all graduated, we all stuck in Cincinnati and made a point to get together every couple months or so ... it’s now 20 years later (!!!) and we still keep this up. I love it. 

Last Saturday the six of us went out - without children - for the first time since college. Mindblowing. 

My friends had suggested a tour at New Riff with Stephanie - I worked out everyone’s schedules and we made it work! A really neat tour with Stephanie and she let us hang out in the Sensory Room where we sampled the goods! 

Afterwards, we went to La Mexicana in Newport - crazy good authentic Mexican food. 

Tim and I were first to leave at 8:30pm - five hours gone with a first-time sitter! 

Such a fun evening!!










1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if everyone had a great time because they were without children or there was a solid amount of whiskey. I'm honored to have been a part of this first. I'd love to do it again.

    ReplyDelete