Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Lately - March

Things seem to have been somewhat calm [?] recently. 

Tim and I ran the Bockfest 5K - about 30˚ and snowy. The night prior Nana and Papa took the girls so Tim and I were able to have another date night - wow! That’s like two in one month - thanks family! Since it was such a magical time, I went to Target by myself and thought a basket would control my urges. It did not. I still ended up spending $80. Doh!








We also went to our favorite local joint, MJ’s, and got some appetizers and beer flights. I tried Great Lakes Chillwave for the first time - a double IPA that was super smooth [and 9.4% ABV!] - yum! 




I ran the Heart Mini 5K this past Sunday - about 30˚ and dry. We have the World Down syndrome Day 5K in about two weeks. I’m hoping it’s a BIT warmer - ! I think next year I’ll just add in the West Chester Shamrock Shuffle 10K and round out my March : )




The appointments with Hannah have eased up a bit. Working on stairs, steps, slides and uneven surfaces.

Little girly got a new prescription and lenses - Daddy picked a more obvious pink this round. 

Hannah is trying to say more - cracker, or “kah-kuh,” is a fun one. She’s calling Ailo “boyee” because that’s what Daddy calls him. She’s following directions but also clearly disregarding when she wants. 






Zero progress on home damage. Not sure when the contractor will start because Champion will not fix the siding until the deck is fixed. Sweet. 

And a few more photos to round out the boring post:


Made Nora her own craft drawer.

Delicious!

Every now and then I get glimpses of myself. Case in point: meticulous lining up of Memory cards.


1 comment:

  1. Every now and again you get a glimpse of yourself?! - she constantly looks/reminds me of you! Thanks for the giggly photos of Hannah

    ReplyDelete